The Latest

my first caucus: deval deval deval!

On Saturday Feb. 4 I will attend my first caucus. To be honest I have no idea what to expect, but I am psyched to be apart of electing Deval Patrick. I'm also excited to represent myself as a young queer person involved in the political process. I hope that this Saturday young people surprise party insiders with our enthusiasm and level of involvement. And, of course, I would love it if we kicked Tom Reilly's ass.

There has been a lot of negativity floating around in regards to the state of the Democratic Party right now. People think we are not energized. People think we're divided. People think we don't take a clear and strong moral stand on issues. There is a solution to those problems, and his name is Deval Patrick!

Now is the time for all of us who believe in social justice to rally behind the only candidate for governor who shares our values.

Log-on to devalpatrick.com today to find out where your caucus is.

No comments: