The Latest

hot gay twins become pop stars

Okay, so obviously these gay, twin pop stars who sing cheesy, Savage Garden-esque songs are my new guilty pleasure! And it looks like I'll be able to get my satisfaction. The group, who ran away from their right-wing Jehovah Witness parents to start a band, will be followed by LOGO until they release their debut album.



On another note, LOGO has surprised me with the quality of their content. I was expecting it to be painfully HRC style but the channel has made an impressive effort to offer a wide variety of queer entertainment. They own basically every LGBT movie made to date, and they have already shown many queer favorites such as Ma Vie En Rose. Their special following trans women performing the Vagina Monologues was stellar, and their documentary about butch black lesbians thrilled me.

No comments: